{ "translations": {
    "First run wizard" : "首次使用精靈",
    "Add your profile information! For example your email is needed to reset your password." : "加入您的個人資訊吧，舉例來說，我們需要您的 Email 才能在您需要時寄出密碼重設信件",
    "Add your profile information! Set a profile picture and full name for easier recognition across all features." : "加入您的個人資訊吧，例如加入大頭貼照和全名可以讓您在各種功能的界面當中快速被找到",
    "Add your profile information! Set a full name for easier recognition across all features." : "加入您的個人資訊吧，例如加入全名可以讓您在各種功能的界面當中快速被找到",
    "Add your profile information! Set a profile picture for easier recognition across all features." : "加入您的個人資訊吧，例如加入大頭貼照可以讓您在各種功能的界面當中快速被找到",
    "Get the apps to sync your files" : "下載應用程式來同步您的檔案",
    "%s gives you access to your files wherever you are. Our easy to use desktop and mobile clients are available for all major platforms at zero cost." : "%s 讓您不管身在何處都可以存取您的檔案，我們免費提供各大主要平臺上簡單易用的桌面和行動裝置客戶端",
    "Desktop client" : "桌面客戶端",
    "Android app" : "Android 應用程式",
    "iOS app" : "iOS 應用程式",
    "Setup sync clients using an <a href=\"\">app password</a>. That way you can make sure you are able to revoke access in case you loose that device." : "使用<a href=\"\">應用程式密碼</a>來設置同步客戶端，如此一來當裝置遺失的時候，您就可以撤銷該裝置的存取權",
    "Connect other apps to %s" : "連結其他應用程式到 %s",
    "Besides the sync clients you can connect any other software that supports the WebDAV/CalDAV/CardDAV protocols to %s." : "除了以上這些同步客戶端，你也可以使用任何 WebDAV/CalDAV/CardDAV 相容的軟體來連結到 %s",
    "Connect your calendar" : "連接您的日曆",
    "Connect your contacts" : "連接您的聯絡人",
    "Access files via WebDAV" : "透過 WebDAV 存取檔案",
    "The first run wizard helps you to get started with %s." : "首次使用精靈將會協助您開始使用 %s",
    "Show first run wizard again" : "再次顯示首次使用精靈",
    "Access & share your files, calendars, contacts, mail & more from any device, on your terms" : "在任何裝置存取、分享您的檔案、行事曆、聯絡人、郵件和更多其他——由您掌控！",
    "Connect your desktop apps to %s" : "連接您的桌面應用程式到 %s",
    "There’s more information in the <a target=\"_blank\" href=\"%s\">documentation</a> and on our <a target=\"_blank\" href=\"%s\">website</a>." : "我們的<a target=\"_blank\" href=\"%s\">說明文件</a>和<a target=\"_blank\" href=\"%s\">網站</a>上面有更多資訊",
    "If you like Nextcloud, <a href=\"mailto:?subject=Nextcloud &body=Nextcloud is a great open software to sync and share your files. You can freely get it from https://nextcloud.com\"> recommend it to your friends</a> and <a href=\"https://nextcloud.com/contribute/\" target=\"_blank\">contribute back</a>!" : "如果您喜歡 Nextcloud，<a href=\"mailto:?subject=Nextcloud &body=Nextcloud is a great open software to sync and share your files. You can freely get it from https://nextcloud.com\">將它推薦給朋友</a>，或是<a href=\"https://nextcloud.com/contribute/\" target=\"_blank\">貢獻一己之力</a>！",
    "Connect your Calendar" : "連接您的日曆",
    "Connect your Contacts" : "連接您的聯絡人",
    "If you want to support the project {contributeopen}join development{linkclose} or {contributeopen}spread the word{linkclose}!" : "如果您想支持這個專案，請{contributeopen}參與開發{linkclose}，或{contributeopen}廣而告之{linkclose}！",
    "Show First Run Wizard again" : "再次顯示首次使用精靈"
},"pluralForm" :"nplurals=1; plural=0;"
}